BUY STUFF AND SUPPORT AMP!
A percentage of every Amazon purchase made after clicking on this link is donated to AMP. An easy and fun way to show support. Happy shopping! Or click here to make a tax deductible donation to AMP.
Add to Cal
Join us every other Friday from June 1-Aug. 24 (except July 27 & Aug. 17) for free movies in Railyard Park! The Santa Fe Railyard movie series takes place on the beautiful Railyard Park Performance Lawn in the heart of the Railyard Park, located at the intersection of Paseo De Peralta and Cerrillos Rd. Directions and parking info are on the Railyard web site. (You can also download a map [JPG] showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.)
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks are at most movies.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are ok, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St Francis Underpass. "Bike Valet" available on site by donation supporting multiple bicycle advocacy organizations and charities. Powered by Mellow Velo!
Register for the event and we'll send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
That wild and crazy guy, Steve Martin, makes his film-starring debut in the wacky comedy hit "The Jerk." Steve portrays Navin Johnson, adopted son of a poor black sharecropper family, whose crazy inventions lead him from rags to riches and right back to rags. Along the way, he's smitten with a lady motorcycle racer, survives a series of screwball attacks by a deranged killer, becomes a millionaire by inventing the "Opti-grab" handle for glasses—and shows why he's one of the hottest comic performers in the world.
"'The Jerk' still holds up... the highlight moments guilty-pleasure us with the sort of stupid-funny that's 'LOL' quotable afterward." (DVD Journal)
"An oddball odyssey so strange, filled with non-sequiturs so funny, and decorated by a romance so sweet, it was an inevitable star-maker... an inspired, endlessly quotable classic." (Quickflix)
- loading tweets