BUY STUFF AND SUPPORT AMP!
A percentage of every Amazon purchase made after clicking on this link is donated to AMP. An easy and fun way to show support. Happy shopping! Or click here to make a tax deductible donation to AMP.
Add to Cal
Join us every other Friday from June 1-Aug. 24 (except July 27 & Aug. 17) for free movies in Railyard Park! The Santa Fe Railyard movie series takes place on the beautiful Railyard Park Performance Lawn in the heart of the Railyard Park, located at the intersection of Paseo De Peralta and Cerrillos Rd. Directions and parking info are on the Railyard web site. (You can also download a map [JPG] showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.)
- Chairs and blankets are welcome. No umbrellas, please.
- Picnics are welcome but NO ALCOHOL is allowed in City of Santa Fe Parks.
- Food trucks are at most movies.
- Well behaved, leashed dogs are OK, but it usually works better to leave your canine companions at home.
- Bike to the Railyard this summer. We are encouraging safe bicycling to the Railyard Series using the Acequia Trail and St Francis Underpass. "Bike Valet" available on site by donation supporting multiple bicycle advocacy organizations and charities. Powered by Mellow Velo!
Register for the event and we'll send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Please note: this week only, the movie will be shown on Saturday night instead of Friday.
Once one of the world's top masked crime fighters, Bob Parr—known to all as "Mr. Incredible"—fought evil and saved lives on a daily basis. But now fifteen years later, Bob and his wife—a famous superhero in her own right—have adopted civilian identities and retreated to the suburbs to live normal lives with their three kids. Now he's a clock-punching insurance claims adjuster fighting boredom and a bulging waistline. Itching to get back into action, Bob gets his chance when a mysterious communication summons him to a remote island for a top-secret assignment.
"Even by Pixar standards, 'The Incredibles' is unexpected, a mold-breaking computer-animated adventure that pleases the eye, bends the mind and, ultimately, lifts the spirit." (Newark Star-Ledger)
"The people at Pixar have done it again. They've married state-of-the-art computer animation to great storytelling and have delivered a unique film full of heart, pathos and an unfailing faith in the triumph of good over evil." (CNN.com)
- loading tweets