The Record Company
Add to Cal
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available inside Second Street Brewery and Violet Crown Cinema.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Violet Crown has patio drink & dining options too.
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
The Record Company write and play raw, sincere rock 'n roll. Influenced by the rough honesty of their heroes—bluesmen like John Lee Hooker, early punk bands like The Stooges, and rock greats like The Rolling Stones—their sound incorporates slide guitar, distorted bass, a garage-sale Ludwig drum kit and the heartland-hued voice of Chris Vos, who grew up on a Wisconsin dairy farm.
The three-man group started in late 2011, hanging up some old mics and recording live in the bass player's living room in Los Feliz, CA. The Record Company have since played concert halls across North America, opening for acts as diverse as B.B. King, Social Distortion, Buddy Guy, Grace Potter, and Trombone Shorty. Their first full-length album, Give It Back To You, was released on Concord Records in February.
- loading tweets