BUY STUFF AND SUPPORT AMP!
A percentage of every Amazon purchase made after clicking on this link is donated to AMP. An easy and fun way to show support. Happy shopping! Or click here to make a tax deductible donation to AMP.
Santa Fe Salutes David Bowie
Add to Cal
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free Railyard programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available inside Second Street Brewery and Violet Crown Cinema.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Violet Crown has patio drink & dining options too.
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
Building upon the success of last summer’s Santa Fe Salute to Prince, local Santa Fe-based musicians unite once again to honor a lost musical genius. Santa Fe Salutes David Bowie presents a diverse array of some of Santa Fe's finest musicians performing their favorite Bowie songs. This three-hour show will feature a house band of Santa Fe music scene stalwarts backing a steady stream of special guests. This timely tribute will bring together a wide range of the city's best creative talents to honor the legacy of the late, great, David Bowie.
The Levitt AMP Santa Fe Music Series is supported in part by the Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation, a private foundation that empowers towns and cities across America to transform underused public spaces into thriving destinations through the power of free, live music. In 2017, more than 450 free Levitt concerts will take place in 22 towns and cities, all featuring a rich array of music genres and high caliber talent. Learn more at levitt.org.
- loading tweets