The Psychology of Serial Killers
Add to Cal
Tickets cost $35, $45 and $55 (plus applicable service charges). They are also available from the Lensic Box Office (505-988-1234).
The Psychology of Serial Killers features a touring masterclass, diving deep into the darkest and most thought-provoking of subjects. Who are these notorious killers? How does an ordinary neighbor become a mass murderer?
During this 90 minute interactive experience, Dr. Rachel Toles, true crime's preeminent psychologist, seeks to help us understand these burning questions:
- What makes a serial killer?
- Why do they commit such horrific crimes?
- What drives them to murder?
- Do they share common traits that trigger mass killings?
- What motivates them to kill over and over again?
- How do they choose their victims? Is it random or something more sinister?
- Why do some women fall in love with these convicted killers?
- And perhaps the most important question of all… why are we so fascinated by serial killers and true crime?
Dr. Rachel Toles, a renowned clinical psychologist and criminal expert, explores the terrifying minds of the world's most infamous serial killers in her show. Through her personal research, she uncovers surprising motivations behind these heinous crimes and delves into why we, as human beings, are so captivated by such horrors.
Dr. Toles' fascination with true crime began at a young age when she witnessed the violent death of a teenage girl. This experience ignited her curiosity about death and murder, leading her to write illustrated stories on the subject as a child. She aims to bring deeper insight to the topic of true crime through her social media channels. By connecting with online communities, she works to debunk myths and answer questions surrounding serial killers and criminal psychology. Her goal is to raise public awareness and promote safety in the face of society's most disturbing individuals.