with Partizani Brass Band
Presented by Del Norte Credit Union
Add to Cal
This show is sponsored by Del Norte Credit Union.
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available inside Second Street Brewery and Violet Crown Cinema, plus food trucks will be available.
- Bring your water bottle—we will have filling stations.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Violet Crown has patio drink & dining options too.
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
The Railyard Plaza Concert Series is made possible with the generous support of Falling Colors.
MarchFourth is a genre-breaking force of entertainment. This explosion of brassy funk, rock, and jazz emanates from fifteen or so performers: musicians, acrobats, stilters and more, touring the country year-round, stealing the festival wherever they appear, taking audiences on a joy-inducing, booty-shaking, soul-stirring journey that defies categorization. Word on the street: You have to see it to believe it!
Hands down, Partizani Brass Band is the most incredible street-level Brass band show in northern New Mexico.
PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSORS:
GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS:
SILVER LEVEL SPONSORS:
BRONZE LEVEL SPONSORS:
- loading tweets