DJ Erin E
Add to Cal
Presented by Meow Wolf
Join your Santa Fe neighbors on the Railyard Plaza beside the landmark Water Tower for great FREE concerts all summer long.
- Feel free to bring chairs to the concert.
- Food and drink are available at Second Street Brewery, Opuntia Café, Altar Spirits, La Lecheria, Boxcar Restaurant and Violet Crown Cinema, plus food trucks will be available.
- Bring your water bottle—we will have filling stations.
- Come down early to get a spot on the Second Street Brewery patio to enjoy a a cold beer with the music!
- Ample parking is available in the underground garage just north of REI.
- Download a map (JPG) showing all of the Railyard parking and transportation options.
Register for the event and we'll also send you updates if there are any schedule changes as well as info on future free programs and events around Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
D Numbers was formed in 2001 to explore the confluence of post-rock and electronica. After touring nationally and internationally for the better part of 15 years, the band members, Ben Wright, Paul Groetzinger and Brian Mayhall took a pause to start a record label, Mesa Recordings, and to design soundscapes for Meow Wolf's world-renowned House of Eternal Return. This will be the band's first performance since 2017.
DJ Erin E is an electronic omnivore delighting in authentic sounds in unexpected places. A Santa Fe-based DJ, she is known for her energetic and genre-bending DJ sets that touch on nu-cumbia, folklorico, house and techno.